Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic - Where true legends are born

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working on Epic 1 Year Video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Working on Epic 1 Year Video Empty
PostSubject: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Hello my epic childrens.

Just a little thread for say I started to work on all videos it include :

- Special Video "mini-event"
- Video "Event PvP"
- Video "All in one"

My first work is to get all my video to a little size because Fraps used 1go for 1 minutes and I have around 60+go to do it will be a long work but an easy work at the same time, it just take time for do it.
Here is a little screenshots of what I mean :

Working on Epic 1 Year Video Image210

Working on Epic 1 Year Video Work1-10

Second, I will make the video "Event PvP" in first because I think everyone want to see that in first and this is the most easy video to make for me.

Third, I will need more time for the video "All in one" because it will be the most hard work, need to make a music, need to create the video, need to add effect and need to upload it in full hd -> all take a long time for do it more epic as possible.

I hope the final result will be epic too !

Be patient it will come in 1+ week, I will do my best for do it fast and good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:01 am

UPDATE 1 : I am still working on less size for video but I lost quality so maybe it won't be in Full HD for "PvP Event" video sorry.
For "Mini-event" and "All in one" it will be ok I think.
I will continu to update the post untill the finish work.
Back to top Go down
Jimuchi

Jimuchi

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:45 am

Man you are working really hard ,, Very Happy amazing mate
Back to top Go down
EvilPhilanthropist
Epic Boss
Epic Boss
EvilPhilanthropist

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 am

Good morning,

Ugh damn I see my char, aw yeah! + 1 for Jimuchi, you're really working hard. Keep going and good luck. If you need anything, whisper me. Smile

-Prosexion.
Back to top Go down
RatFace
Admin
RatFace

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:29 am

Understand it takes time Smile

It will be so fun to watch.

Good Job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 am

That looks complicated ._.

Cant wait to see the work Anima. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:06 pm

UPDATE 2 : I got my video broken, I need to do it at zero sorry it will take more time, really sorry.. I am very tired tonight so I won't do it for today I apologize for that.

(Malin if you see this post I won't come online tonight I have a big "bar tired (?)" don't know what is the good word in english, just a BIG tired as you can't stay more wake up you must sleep. I am sorry and hope you won't be angry, I will continu to help you tomorrow when I wake up I promise).
Back to top Go down
kentpsykos

kentpsykos

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Evening to you dear!

No worries about that, we have more time in our days so just relax and take som sleep, i'll be here tomorrow so don't you worry about that!

Sweet dreams!
xoxo

/M

Kentpsykos - Empirexempire - Celestica
Back to top Go down
VitalCharm
Admin
VitalCharm

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:56 pm

too.. much.. FILES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:32 pm

UPDATE 3 : I am uploading videos on Youtube, in maximum 3 hours you will finally see "pvp event" videos here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:40 am

UPDATE 4 : Working on "mini-event" videos. Editing video, adding effect, textes, music.. Sorry if it take time I have a life too ^^
And theses days I was often on C9 so I can't play and work in same time (Tried to do it one time and my compression was broken lol I don't want do the same mistake and remake all at zero x)).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 pm

UPDATE 5 : Adding Textes and uploading and finish Smile
Hope you'll like !

Here is a little screenshot of my work (soon finish) :

Working on Epic 1 Year Video Coeur_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 pm

UPDATE 6 : I have some problems with my edit, really it give me a headache now.. Can't add textes and do what I want do arghhhh I am going mad !..
I think I will abandon for textes in the video sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on Epic 1 Year Video   Working on Epic 1 Year Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working on Epic 1 Year Video
Page 1 of 1