Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic - Where true legends are born

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to join Epic?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: How to join Epic?   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Like this:

Read all necessary information HERE

If you approve to the conditions above continue with:

Post your ingame name, class and level in a new post at this part of the forum.

Officers will take care of your application as soon as possible.

P.S. You must be 25lv. +.
Back to top Go down
https://werepic.forumotion.com
Skellig

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join Epic?   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:56 am

Hi, I'm returning to C9
I want to rejoin Epic.
My chars are Skellig (Blademaster Lv55), MedievalEchoes (Berzerker Lv36)
Back to top Go down
EvilPhilanthropist
Epic Boss
Epic Boss
EvilPhilanthropist

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join Epic?   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
SCHARLOTTE

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: sorry im late -.-   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:08 pm

My Dearest prox!

I missed you my love Embarassed do you remember our adventures in the good old days ah when i think about it you were so kawaii.im waiting for you my love when you will come back?  Sad 

ok im sorry about that homo thingy  lol! i just Need help i downloaded the c9 again buuut i have a Little Problem. "EXEPTIONAL ERROR HAPPEND" when you know how to solve that it would be awsome.And of course i want to be a member again in your guild epic.

so i hope you see that and donate and dont hate  afro 

with best regards

SCHARLOTTE

SCHARLOTTE

Back to top Go down
EvilPhilanthropist
Epic Boss
Epic Boss
EvilPhilanthropist

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join Epic?   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Hey there,

Good to see you back. I never had this kind of error except when my internet went down and then I was getting the same error for a few minutes. Normally, a few tries solve this problem for me. As for you, I'd say you need to surf through Webzen's forums, you will find a solution for sure. And yea, tell me when you're able to play, I'll invite!
Back to top Go down
SCHATLOTTE

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: i try   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:10 pm

prox i already did look in to the webzen but i dont go really got a answer! Crying or Very sad.But i found out that i must update some files or something but i have no idea where?.maybe the Problem is the launcher how knows -.-.
When you know it (link or) put the file in the post so i can download please! (update)

thx that you answer me so quickly prox thats nice of you Smile 

with best regards!

SCHARLOTTE
Back to top Go down
EvilPhilanthropist
Epic Boss
Epic Boss
EvilPhilanthropist

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join Epic?   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:22 pm

Uhm, I am sorry, I don't know either. Try checking the files, reinstalling if what. It may help
Back to top Go down
SCHARLOTTE

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: XD   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:51 pm

thx anyway prox!  I love you 

hmm i dont know what to do maybe as you said delete it and reinstall the game maybe it works but probably not  Crying or Very sad 
Im sorry to Keep you busy  Neutral but if you can ask the officer maybe they know something about "exeptional error happend" thingy. I will check the Forum for couple of days when you found something just post. I want to help the epic guild again about donating and to help the People when they are troubled with quests.

And reallly really thx that you help me !!! it helps me alot  Very Happy 

with Best regards,

SCHARLOTTE

Back to top Go down
EvilPhilanthropist
Epic Boss
Epic Boss
EvilPhilanthropist

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join Epic?   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:03 pm

I'll ask when I am online, no probs.
Back to top Go down
SCHARLOTTE

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: it cant be helped -.-   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:55 pm

"in order to Play our game you must integrate or migrate your accounts.Click the confirmation button to Transfer to the Migration/Integration page"!!!!!. (When i click start)

I FORGOT THE DAMM ACCOUNT PASS -.- wel prox i can Play the game by using the webzen start button but i dont remember the old paswort (its a different Passwort when you use webzen) 2 years since i created it.It cant be helped "damm it" i lost all that Gold 70m+expensive items+2max characters Crying or Very sad 

ahh i must start all over again i have nothing now proxxxxxx  pale 

with love  Crying or Very sad 

SCHARLOTTE
Back to top Go down
EvilPhilanthropist
Epic Boss
Epic Boss
EvilPhilanthropist

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join Epic?   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Oh, feel you. Still try to remember the password or if what, create a new account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to join Epic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join Epic?   How to join Epic? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to join Epic?
Page 1 of 1