Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic - Where true legends are born

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buff Crafting and more about it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Buff Crafting and more about it. Empty
PostSubject: Buff Crafting and more about it.   Buff Crafting and more about it. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:27 pm

As you know we're making the last buffs now. (perfect buffs)

So there are four types of buffs- normal, magic, rare and perfect.  Most of the important buffs come from artisans: "Woodworking" and "Tailoring"

So I'll tell you the basics(Example for woodworking). Every rare buff takes 150 Common wood planks and 5 common laminate wood, you need to craft rare buff to make the perfect buff and it has certain chance to get perfect out of rare buffs.

Why we are making them? -They are for the good attributes on the perfect buff = you get stronger in pvp/pve, this attract players to join our guild.

Moreover, we need your donations that are... Vacant Artisan, Crystals, Artisan Crystals, Gold Chunks, Silver Chunks, Diamond Chunks and of course- money. Even if u got some common wood logs(Or A/B tailoring materials) we will greatly take them aswel.

So we take the vacant crystals and the chunks to make artisan crystals which we use to get common wood logs = B-graded wood, which you buy from a NPC using the artisan crystals, and after that we start crafting Rare buffs with a hope for a perfect buff design which means you get a recipe and then you can craft the perfect buff.

IF SOMETHING WAS UNCLEAR JUST ASK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.

Greetings from Retacher

P.S: If i forgot something just add it to the comments

Edited by Prosexion
Back to top Go down
EvilPhilanthropist
Epic Boss
Epic Boss
EvilPhilanthropist

PostSubject: Re: Buff Crafting and more about it.   Buff Crafting and more about it. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Edited a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buff Crafting and more about it.   Buff Crafting and more about it. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Noted, thank you
Back to top Go down
EvilPhilanthropist
Epic Boss
Epic Boss
EvilPhilanthropist

PostSubject: Re: Buff Crafting and more about it.   Buff Crafting and more about it. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buff Crafting and more about it.   Buff Crafting and more about it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buff Crafting and more about it.
Page 1 of 1