Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic - Where true legends are born

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pets, a new cash dump with 146% more cuteness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpFinX

Pets, a new cash dump with 146% more cuteness Empty
PostSubject: Pets, a new cash dump with 146% more cuteness   Pets, a new cash dump with 146% more cuteness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:52 pm

And, finally, after 3+ years of game existance, they came up with the same idea as everyone. Pets.

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/c9-english/c9-general-discussion/453380-c9-official-release-patch-note-1-205-version

Knowing that chances of getting the pet you want are low and that hatched pet is bound, i'm already crying tears over my money. Well, at least you can combine unwanted pets to have a CHANCE of better one. Not to mention such AWESOME and INGENIOUS fact that summoned pet spends stamina (thanks to webzen, his own) that can be replenished by summoning him in town (hello, another increase in AFK crowd) or through cash shop potions.

In total, amount of my unhappiness about pet implementation could vary basing on such things unknown to me at this monent:
- Total amount of pet stamina
- Speed of stamina recovery in town
- "rarity" grades of pets. Please NOOOOooooo. Different types is enough.
- Buff/active buff/active skill strength.

Oh, and i wonder, who was soooo smart to make pvp pet (Amber) look least threatening, more like a little girl's doll >_<
Back to top Go down
EvilPhilanthropist
Epic Boss
Epic Boss
EvilPhilanthropist

PostSubject: Re: Pets, a new cash dump with 146% more cuteness   Pets, a new cash dump with 146% more cuteness I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Stamina recovers kinda quickly, stamina is enough for many dungeons tho.
We always got some kind of pet from the egg as I know. I got Anubis from mine.
My pet gives 1 WIS per level(max 30). Others give 0.1 mag/phy att. per level OR 1 STR OR attack/move speed...Something like that.
Back to top Go down
ofrishezifi

ofrishezifi

PostSubject: Re: Pets, a new cash dump with 146% more cuteness   Pets, a new cash dump with 146% more cuteness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:43 pm

the price is not the problem and combining chance the problem is to evolve your pet that means you need 12 brinstone (4800 wcoins) to make your pet op or looks better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets, a new cash dump with 146% more cuteness   Pets, a new cash dump with 146% more cuteness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pets, a new cash dump with 146% more cuteness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic :: Members Only :: News-
Jump to: