Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic - Where true legends are born

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i got an idea

Go down 
+4
FrozenEagle
Unholymind
Epic Core
ofrishezifi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ofrishezifi

ofrishezifi

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:50 pm

i got an idea :

if you get a sarad dominator chest just put it in the guild warehouse.

then we will collect around 500 dominator chests , open them and get some unique

accessories pro will sell them and we will get a lot of money for guild events , buffs

and items for guild warehouse by farming dim and farm sarad dungeons  Laughing 

i got an idea Dominators_Chest_Sarad
Back to top Go down
Epic Core

Epic Core

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Good idea man, pass it along Marius it can be very nice.
Back to top Go down
http://Marius.Prostitute.com :)
Unholymind

Unholymind

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:07 pm

I only see one problem here, well first of all I never got one of those chests so I assume they are pretty rare, and if you play C9, by now you should know that making money isn't exactly the easiest thing ever, I barely make any gold so these "lucky drops" are essential for me, and for everyone else I presume... Maybe instead of getting players to donate their lucky drops, we should ask our WCoin buyer's to supply us with rewards for events, I wouldn't mind donating something from the cash shop when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEagle

FrozenEagle

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Even tho I'm not really playing anymore, I do agree with Unholymind on this. When I was still playing you really had to put time and effort into farming and all that to make a good amount of money...

If people CHOOSE to donate their items and in this case their SD chests, I won't stop them.
But I think it shouldn't be considered a must because they only suggested it as an idea.
The way I see it they don't try to force it on people so maybe you mistook it on that point Unholymind?
Back to top Go down
Unholymind

Unholymind

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:08 pm

Yeah I know it was just a sugestion, and no one would ever be forced to donate the chests, also, sorry I think I misread the chest name, the sarad dominator is the one that drops 100% from the orange mobs. Well, it's not my way of making money but it is the only way I have of enhancing weapons/armor/accessories, also they drop the bonus damage for the stages which I find useful.

Anyways I wasn't criticizing his opinion, I just think it would be really good for us to provide some better event rewards and I wouldn't mind to donate some WCoins whenever I have the chance of getting some, if there were some more people willing to do it, perhaps in our next Hide n Seek or GP farming event we could have the chance of winning a few cash items, and that would be totally up to Marius or whoever was in charge of the event Smile
Back to top Go down
EvilPhilanthropist
Epic Boss
Epic Boss
EvilPhilanthropist

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:22 pm

How I say to people: ANY donation is appreciated, isn't? People can donate whatever they wan't IF they want. I must admit, sometimes I ask for donations because yea, I am not a GM or C9's bank with 9999999999999999 gold.

However, IT IS A GOOD IDEA to gather bigger amount of those ''open2win'' items because then there's certainly a bigger chance of winning something. Which is obviously better than for example: Player gets and opens it immediately...
Moreover, I am thinking to make an officer meeting soon to discuss some ideas for the future and/or change something of our current rules etc.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ofrishezifi

ofrishezifi

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:27 pm

Unholymind wrote:
I only see one problem here, well first of all I never got one of those chests so I assume they are pretty rare, and if you play C9, by now you should know that making money isn't exactly the easiest thing ever, I barely make any gold so these "lucky drops" are essential for me, and for everyone else I presume... Maybe instead of getting players to donate their lucky drops, we should ask our WCoin buyer's to supply us with rewards for events, I wouldn't mind donating something from the cash shop when I get the chance.

lol sarad chests are not rare i get one in every master run and people always drop them
Back to top Go down
VitalCharm
Admin
VitalCharm

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:41 pm

I nearly get that chest each run in Sarad.. It's not so rare guys.. maybe the ones before cont 5.
Anyways ill be stacking these up.. ;>

i got an idea Sharing-is-Caring
Back to top Go down
Unholymind

Unholymind

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:29 pm

ofrishezifi wrote:
Unholymind wrote:

lol sarad chests are not rare i get one in every master run and people always drop them

Yeah sorry I misread it ^^
Back to top Go down
kentpsykos

kentpsykos

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:19 am

Evening or should I say "Good Morning"...?
Anyhow, I do like this idea alot but there's something that's nagging me, isn't some unique weaps and also accessories instantly bound when you open them from these chests?
I think actually it is, atleast heard roumors about it, but yea I'm in.
I'll start collect tomorrow!

/M
Back to top Go down
VitalCharm
Admin
VitalCharm

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:00 pm

kentpsykos wrote:
Evening or should I say "Good Morning"...?
Anyhow, I do like this idea alot but there's something that's nagging me, isn't some unique weaps and also accessories instantly bound when you open them from these chests?
I think actually it is, atleast heard roumors about it, but yea I'm in.
I'll start collect tomorrow!

/M
Not that I've heard much about that.. you see people get necklace of sarad or something else.. and those are sold. Although there might be some items... (mi nu lucky so mi no know Q_Q)
Back to top Go down
HardWithStyle

HardWithStyle

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Isn't like bracelet or ring bound?
Back to top Go down
kentpsykos

kentpsykos

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:50 am

HardWithStyle wrote:

If I remember right they're bound, although I'm not 100% sure, but rumors you know? Wink

/M
Back to top Go down
ofrishezifi

ofrishezifi

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:22 am

kentpsykos wrote:
HardWithStyle wrote:

If I remember right they're bound, although I'm not 100% sure, but rumors you know? Wink

/M

i got an idea 2ccus6o

i got an idea 2ez4f8p
Back to top Go down
HardWithStyle

HardWithStyle

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:53 pm

I though it was bound on pickup as level 50 wb unique. Okay then Smile
Back to top Go down
EvilPhilanthropist
Epic Boss
Epic Boss
EvilPhilanthropist

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Well, that's good then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got an idea   i got an idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got an idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic :: Members Only :: News-
Jump to: